How to Apply?
Choose your Course
Browse by subject area or title to choose a undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate course. Make sure you meet the entry requirements for your chosen course by checking the fact file. Research applicants should always contact the academic department to discuss your chosen research before making your application.
Before you Apply
- Make sure you have all your supporting documents scanned and ready to upload. Documents required usually includes:
- Evidence of qualifications (certificates or transcripts) to show that you meet, or expect to meet the entry requirements;
- A research proposal - always check the department website for instructions and guidance, as requirements vary.
- Check the requirements on course details for any additional documents you need to provide.
- If you cannot upload supporting documents with your application, you can submit your application online and email or post copies of your documents to the academic department as soon as they are available.
Click here to Apply Online - you will find instructions and help throughout the form.